There are lots of different ways you can help. We are actively looking for people with skill sets to help with:
- Housing (finding self-contained properties)
- English teaching
- Welcoming families to the borough (knowledge of Arabic preferred)
- Mentoring and befriending refugees
- Social Media, website and email newsletters
- Events and fundraising
If you have any other skills you believe you can help with, then please do contact us.
If you’re a business, school, community organisation, group or club who would like to offer support to newly arrived refugees there are different ways you can help.
- If you are a business and could offer work experience, employment or training for refugees with the right to work, please get in touch.
- If you’d like to sponsor us (money, donations or skills welcome), please get in touch.
- If you are a community organisation, group or club who would like to offer support to newly arrived refugees, please get in touch.